Do you want to be a better leader?
Training Course Results
- Immediate improvement in leadership skills.
- More focused communication straight away.
- Ability to match required leadership style to the situation.
- Better, more effective use of teamwork.
- Greater leader role clarification and understanding.
- Better motivation of staff members.
- Stronger use of project leadership.
- Better use of team benefits.
- Greater use of delegation.
- Ability to lead performance improvement process.
Key training course features
- Well established one day leadership program
- Designed to improve leadership skills quickly.
- soon-to-be or new team leaders, project leaders, supervisors or managers, and/or
- team leaders, supervisors, project leaders and managers without formal leadership training.
- Covers communication, leadership, teams, motivation, delegation and staff member performance.
- Very practical - training can be applied straight away.
- Highly rated, see Testimonials.
- Trainer has more than 20 years commercial experience.
- Trainer is committed to high value, needs based training, see:Training Values.
- Comprehensive training materials provided.
- Times 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. Registration from 8.40 am.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
- Certificate of completion awarded.
- Easy registration process: Registration Process Explanation.
- $620 per person.
- Available in Melbourne, see: Dates
- Designed specifically for training needs, also available as: in-house training anywhere in Australia.
Course outline: Leadership Program Outline.
Our leadership training courses cover training that leads to learning which leads to improved leadership performance .
This one day leadership course provides an introduction to the key concepts. It covers both the essential theory and practical skills for successful leadership of teams. Participants are immediately prepared for management and supervisory roles.
If this course description is close to your requirements, but you have a different or additional need, see also the explanation of the EssentialsPLUS process at EssentialsPLUS Option. The EssentialsPLUS process is unique and ensures all relevant training needs are met.
Past participants have been drawn from the public and private sectors, as well as "not-for-profit" organisations. Job titles have included team leader, co-ordinator, manager, business owner, supervisor, assistant manager, etc.
Venue and Dates
CSBC Training Rooms,
350 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- 15 November 2017
- 4 December 2017
- 16 January 2018
An intensive one-to-one training/coaching day can be arranged at your premises in the Melbourne area. The fee is an additional $200 and you provide the venue. For more information, contact Derek Stockley on 0402 547 332.
In-house training can be arranged for Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth (or other Australian locations).
Please Contact Us if the above dates and locations do not suit your schedule. We can arrange an in-house training course anywhere in Australia. The leadership/management training would be specifically designed for your training needs.
The fee includes morning and afternoon tea, a light lunch and all course materials and participant notes. The course fees are:
- One participant: $620
Payment is by credit card - Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. There are no surcharges. Companies, government departments and organisations have the option of paying by invoice.
For more information about the registration process, see: Registration Process Explanation.
For full contact details, see Contact Details.
Derek has over 25 years experience as a trainer, consultant and manager. Derek presents needs based programs that draw on his own extensive experience as well as the background and experience of the participants. His programs are practical, combining essential concepts with real learning that can be implemented immediately.
“Derek was really hands on in explaining everything during this course. I enjoyed every part of it. Change nothing. It was perfect.”
Terms and Conditions
Registration requires acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
To register in the public program, please complete the registration form: Leadership Skills Registration
If this course description is close to your requirements, but you have a different or additional need, see also the explanation of the EssentialsPLUS process at EssentialsPLUS Training/Coaching. Also available is the related program: Coaching Skills Course - Melbourne.
If your training need is more specific, we offer a variety of training options - see: Training Courses and Services.
If you are seeking a different type of leadership training, or an in-house program, see leadership/management training. For example, Leadership and team development training course outlines an example of a leadership development training program conducted in-house.