This is a collection of performance management and learning articles and resources. Topics include performance review, performance appraisal, staff development schemes, employee and business performance management:
Performance management article
Performance management systems continue to be in the spotlight of current HR issues. To avoid the pitfalls, see: Performance Management (PM).
Other performance management articles
- Human resource issues need attention - a formal look at identifying and meeting needs within a performance framework.
- People are still the most important asset - outlines factors in the management of people.
- Achieving lasting and positive change - key factors involved in managing change programs.
- Achieving fair financial and non-financial rewards- the key factors in this important performance management aspect.
- Performance Management Websites - a comprehensive range of links from About.com (opens an external page).
- How to Avoid the Dangers of Using 360 Feedback in Performance Management - a comprehensive article with a focus on 360 degree systems (opens an external page).
- Performance Management (PM) - outlines performance management consulting assistance designed to maximise individual and organisational performance.
- Training Courses - outlines training assistance and training courses available.
- Training Resources- a comprehensive guide to training (includes training needs analysis, train the trainer, learning and management, blended training, elearning, training courses and programs).