Delivering soft skills training that enables learning which leads to improved performance.
We provide Australia wide and international training services, with a focus on the essentials that dramatically affect human resource and organisational performance.
Soft Skills Training Courses
Train the Trainer Course
Facilitation Skills Course
Communication and Interpersonal Skills Course
Public Customer Service Course
Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Course
Selection and Interviewing Skills Course
Time Management Course
Negotiation Skills Course
Training Needs Analysis Course
Professional Development for Trainers Course .
How can we help you to do more?
- In-house training or training for an individual or a small group.
- Public training programs (All). Also available as a PDF Version.
- The EssentialsPLUS process which can augment public course training.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Customer service consulting and customer service training.
- Performance management consulting assistance.
- Training programs for overseas delegations.
- Contact us to discuss your organisation’s human resource situation and needs.
Derek Stockley often surprises potential clients because of the depth of understanding gained very quickly when discussing training needs. Find out more at: Test Derek
In-house and public training programs
Derek and the team provide Australia wide in-house training, coaching and consulting with public training programs in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. Working at both the individual and organisational level, helping business leaders to be more efficient and effective human resource managers, it is possible to respond to last minute training requests.
Courses are suitable for the public and private sectors - small and large business (including SME’s), all branches of government and the not-for-profit sector. Derek Stockley also conducts management seminars at HR (human resource) conferences. He is available as a conference speaker.
These training programs provide immediate benefits. Many employees regard the commitment to training as a vital factor for 'employer of choice' status.