Derek Stockley provides training for small and large business, companies, government and organisations . Topics include: trainer development, customer service, leadership/management skills, general business skills and human resources.
Public short courses are also conducted in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane, see Public Training Courses.
Training courses and programs
Presentation/training in new policies, procedures and/or systems.
See: corporate training for a fuller explanation of this service.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Train the Trainer
- Advanced Train the Trainer
- Designing Training Programs
- Evaluating Training
- Writing Competency Standards
- Managing Training
A public training course is conducted in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth .
- Leadership/Team leadership training
- Managing People
- Change Management training
See: leadership and management development training courses for a fuller description of the programs available, including Developing Team Leader Skills course.
Presentation and Public Speaking Skills Training
- Presentation Skills training.
- Time Management/Personal Effectiveness
- Work-life balance
- Communication Skills training
- Interpersonal Skills training
- Negotiation Skills training,
See: general development courses for a fuller description of the programs available.
- Customer Relations training
- Advanced Customer Relations training
- Customer Relations Management training
- Handling Difficult Customers training
See: customer service training courses for a fuller description of the programs available.
- Applying for a Position/CV preparation
- Recruitment and Selection training
- Interviewing Skills training
- Performance Review and Development
- Career Development and Planning
See: human resources training for a fuller description of the programs available.
Individuals or groups of four or less can register their interest or learn more about the on-demand service at: On-demand Service Explanation.
Companies and other organisations with five or more to be trained can request further information and a quotation through the in-house training request page or learn more about in-house training at: in-house training explanation.
For training consulting, see: Training Courses and Consulting.