Training Course Results
- Improvement in time management skills.
- Effective control over time use.
- Increased productivity.
- More focused activity and behaviour.
- Reduced procrastination and stress.
- Goals and objectives met.
- Greater skills to handle work responsibilities.
- Better worklife balance.
- Effective choices are made.
- Greater sense of achievement.
- Elimination of unnecessary activities.
Training Program content
- Time management principles.
- Time management strategies and approaches.
- Time saving techniques - tips for making the best choice.
- Work/life balance
- Effectively dealing with time wasters and stress
- Identifying action plans
Key training course features
- One dayeffective time management course.
- Improves control of time and overall productivity.
- Gives confidence to handle reasonable work demands and stress.
- Helps ensure key goals and targets are achieved.
- For individuals, team leaders, managers, executives and consultants - anyone with time management issues.
- Trainer has more than 20 years commercial experience.
- Trainer is committed to high value, needs based training, see:Training Values.
- Comprehensive training materials provided.
- Times 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. Registration from 8.40 am.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
- Certificate of completion awarded.
- Easy registration process: Registration Process Explanation.
- Limited to eight participants.
- Melbourne CBD (Collins Street).
- $620 per person.
- Available in Melbourne, see: Dates
- Designed specifically for training needs, also available as: in-house training.
Our training courses cover training that leads to learning which leads to improved performance:
The course design allows participants to specialise or focus on particular topic areas. If your time is a critical resource, then this program is designed for you.
If this course description is close to your requirements, but you have a different or additional need, see also the explanation of the extra training available at EssentialsPLUS Course Extras.
If you need to gain control of your time management, this program is for you.
This program is for individuals who need to and want to improve their overall efficiency and effectiveness. You may have a wide variety of time management issues, or you may have specific time management problems that you want to focus on. This program provides solutions for both scenarios.
The program allows you to identify and prioritise your time management issues. The unique structure, which includes pre-course analysis and review, maximises the benefits gained from your attendance.
It is important to identify your personal time issues, but you do not want to waste valuable course time doing a range of analysis exercises, or waiting for others to complete theirs. Through the pre-course work, you do the analysis at your own pace and at a time suitable to your own personal or work schedule. You attend the training knowing the issues you face - you are ready to find the best practical solutions that will work for you.
The course is needs based. You cover the broad time management techniques and ideas, but a substantial component involves working through specific time issues relevant to you.
The course recognises that time management relates to the 24 hours in each day, not just home or work time. Besides, if one area is creating problems, it will affect the other life areas as well. Work/life balance is a major issue in Australia.
Derek Stockley has been designing and conducting training programs for over 25 years. As a father of five in a dual career family, Derek has extensive personal experience in dealing with many time management issues.
He has personally used a wide variety of time management systems over the years and his regular contact with people from a wide variety of backgrounds ensures that he is up to date with the current time management themes.
Time management issues and solutions are a regular feature of Derek’s programs.
Derek specialises in programs specifically related to participant and organisational needs.
Terms and Conditions
Registration requires acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Level 15, 350 Collins St,
Melbourne VIC 3000
- 23 January 2017
- 15 February 2017
- 22 March 2017
Please contact us if the above dates do not suit your schedule.
In-house training can be arranged for Melbourne, Victoria, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth (or other Australian location).
The fee includes morning and afternoon tea, a light lunch and all course materials and participant notes. The course fees are:
- One participant: $620
Payment is by credit card - Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. There are no surcharges. Companies, government departments and organisations have the option of paying by invoice.
Further training information
If the available dates are not suitable, or you would prefer more specialised training, individuals or groups of four or less can register their interest or learn more about the on-demand service at: On-demand Service Explanation or register directly at On-demand Training Registration.
Companies and other organisations with training five or more to be trained can request further information and a quotation through the in-house training request page or learn more about in-house training at: in-house training explanation.
Public professional development and management courses are shown at: Public Training Courses.
If this course description is close to your requirements, but you have a different or additional need, see also the explanation of the EssentialsPLUS process at EssentialsPLUS Course Additions.
For all training courses offered, see: Training Topics.
For articles written about communication see:Communication Articles.