If you only need help designing and structuring your presentation and message, this assistance service is for you.
This service is for people who need to prepare a speech or presentation that has impact and effectively conveys the intended message.
Who is this presentation design process for?
If you are:
- Presenting to a conference or an important business meeting; and/or:
- You are not sure how to approach it or are seeking some assistance to make sure that the presentation is the best it can be.
Then this design service is for you!
What does the presentation design service involve?
- Derek Stockley emails you a presentation package that outlines the key steps and concepts involved in putting together an excellent presentation.
- You email your your presentation plan to Derek Stockley along with a brief explaining the presentation setting (for example a conference brochure or website address).
- Derek Stockley will review the brief.
- You will then design and send your first draft.
- Derek Stockley will email/call/Skype you to provide constructive feedback .
- You will change/update the presentation based on the feedback received.
- Derek Stockley will review your presentation design again to ensure changes achieve desired outcomes.
What will the presentation design cover?
You will receive information and guidance on how to:
- Structure your presentation or conference speech.
- Match it to your intended audience.
- Design a theme and message that is consistent.
- Ensure your presentation is persuasive (if required).
- Ensure your intended message is clear.
- Design a "call to action" that is clear and appropriate (if required).
- Design a presentation that is visually pleasing, accurate and supportive of your message.
Who is the trainer?
Derek Stockley has been been helping people prepare and deliver speeches and presentations for over 25 years. He has made presentations and speeches to large and small audiences.
He has been a Master of Ceremonies. He has formal debating and oratory experience.
As a training consultant, Derek concentrates on the actual need. As a consequence of helping hundreds of people with their presentations, he has the ability to quickly understand the concepts and ideas being explored. More importantly, he can quickly assess what the key aspects of the presentation are and what is needed to ensure the presentation is on target.
How much does the service cost?
$400 AUD. Although Derek is based in Melbourne Australia, this service is available to anyone in the English speaking world. The only limitation is time zones - communication will be by email if your time zone is completely incompatible with the time in Melbourne, Australia.
Full confidentiality is assured, see: Confidentiality.
For full contact details, see Contact Details (with time information).
If you are seeking a public training course, see Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Program in Melbourne, Australia.
If you have four or more people to be trained, see In-house Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
If you need a quick review of your prepared presentation (rather than presentation coaching), see Quick Review - Presentation.
If you need coaching on the design and delivery, see:Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Coaching.