Training Course Results
- Prepared for negotiations with both internal and external parties.
- Improvement in negotiation skills.
- More focused negotiating outcomes.
- Matching negotiating style to the situation.
- Assertive rather than passive or aggressive behaviour.
- Negotiating strategy accomplishes goals.
- Ability to avoid escalating issues.
Training Program content
The course involves learning the key elements of the negotiation process and providing participants with the skills to conduct negotiations. This involves assimilating knowledge and applying that knowledge in a practical workshop.
- Simple and complex negotiation situations.
- What makes up a negotiation?
- The negotiation process
- Negotiation model
- The importance of preparation.
- Negotiating style.
- Factors that lead to success.
- Factors that lead to failure.
Key training course features
- Practical one day negotiation skills program.
- Designed to improve all aspects of negotiating outcomes.
- For individuals, team leaders, managers, executives, consultants or others involved in negotiations.
- Concentrates on the knowledge and skills required for successful private and commercial negotiations.
- $620 per person.
- Trainer has more than 20 years commercial experience.
- Trainer is committed to high value, needs based training, see:Training Values.
- Comprehensive training materials provided.
- Times 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. Registration from 8.40 am.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
- Certificate of completion awarded.
- Easy registration process: Registration Process Explanation.
- Available in Melbourne, see: Dates
- Designed specifically for training needs, also available as: in-house training anywhere in Australia.
Our negotiation training course provides training that leads to learning which leads to improved negotiating performance:
If this course description is close to your requirements, but you have a different or additional need, see also the explanation of the extra training available at EssentialsPLUS Course Extras.
Derek has over 25 years experience as a trainer, consultant and manager. Derek presents needs based programs that draw on his own extensive experience as well as the background and experience of the participants. His programs are practical, combining essential concepts with real learning that can be implemented immediately.
Because of his extensive experience, participants receive specific instruction on the issues related to their particular negotiating situation.
Terms and Conditions
Registration requires acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Venue and Dates
CSBC Training Centre,
Level 15, 350 Collins St,
Melbourne VIC 3000
- 12 August 2016
- 4 October 2016
- 29 November 2016
Please contact us if the above dates do not suit your schedule.
The fee includes morning and afternoon tea, a light lunch and all course materials and participant notes. The course fees are:
- One participant: $620
Payment is by credit card - Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. There are no surcharges. Companies, government departments and organisations have the option of paying by invoice.
Further training information
If the available dates are not suitable, or you would prefer more specialised training, individuals or groups of four or less can register their interest or learn more about the on-demand service at: On-demand Service Explanation or register directly at On-demand Training Registration.
Companies and other organisations with training five or more to be trained can request further information and a quotation through the in-house training request page or learn more about in-house training at: in-house training explanation.
Public professional development and management courses are shown at: Public Training Courses.
If this course description is close to your requirements, but you have a different or additional need, see also the explanation of the EssentialsPLUS process at EssentialsPLUS Course Additions.
For all training courses offered, see: Training Topics.
For articles written about communication see:Communication Articles.