Public Training Course Results
- Participants are able to design and deliver training sessions.
- Training is more focused and accurate.
- Training delivered is matched to the actual situation (training need).
- Participants can conduct training immediately .
- Better use of teamwork.
- Greater communication and presentation skills.
- Better motivation of staff members.
- Improved productivity.
- Reduction in mistakes and waste.
- ROI (Return on Investment) is very high.
In-house (on-site) training
Designed specifically for your training needs, this program is also available as an: in-house training. The course can be arranged for Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart or Perth (or any other Australian location).
Key training course features
- Well established training program.
- Only requires two days away from the office.
- Participants develop real training material on the course.
- Course limited to a maximum of six participants.
- Very specific - practical exercises relate to participant actual training content.
- Designed to improve training skills.
- For team leaders, supervisors, managers, trainers and specialist personnel involved in HR, safety, risk or related areas.
- Covers communication, training needs analysis, design, training structures, delivery and evaluation.
- Trainer has more than 30 years commercial experience.
- Trainer is committed to high value, needs based training, see: Training Values.
- Comprehensive training materials provided.
- Includes extensive participant guidance and assistance after the training.
- Times 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. Registration from 8.40 am.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
- Certificate of completion awarded.
- Easy registration process: Registration Process Explanation.
- $1195 per person.
- Available in Melbourne, see: Dates
Training Program outcomes
- Understanding training needs.
- Identifying training needs.
- Determining the session design.
- Planning and developing a training session.
- Conducting a training session.
- Assessing and evaluating training.
Our training courses cover training that leads to learning which leads to improved performance:
Specific training content includes:
- Training needs analysis.
- Training session structure.
- Learning principles.
- Training delivery techniques.
- Questioning techniques and trainer style.
- Training evaluation.
To ensure that every aspect is relevant and essential, this course is not aligned to TAE/TAA. TAE/TAA covers content that is not relevant for many workplace trainers, see TAE/TAE relevance.
Derek Stockley has over 30 years experience as a trainer, consultant and manager. Derek presents needs based programs that draw on his own extensive experience as well as the background and experience of the participants. His programs are practical, combining essential concepts with real learning that can be implemented immediately.
Derek has trained hundreds of people in training techniques. With a passion for helping others develop and learn, he actively demonstrates his practical, needs based training approach.
Because of his extensive experience, participants receive specific instruction on the issues related to their particular training situation.
Terms and Conditions
Registration requires acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
CSBC Training Centre,
Level 15, 350 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- 1 and 2 May 2017
Please contact us if the above dates do not suit your schedule. We can conduct the course in-house as well.
The fee includes morning and afternoon tea, a light lunch and all course materials and participant notes. The course fees are:
- One participant: $1195
The number of people for each public course is limited to a maximum of six. The course is guaranteed to run when at least two participants are registered.
Payment is by credit card - Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. There are no surcharges. Companies, government departments and organisations have the option of paying by invoice.
Benefits of Train the Trainer
Team leaders and managers are required to develop and train others. In fact many employees have a responsibility for training others, whether it be in work processes, company policies, induction, health and safety and the like.
This public training course is designed for participants who want to possess the basic training competencies. It is designed for people who need to share their knowledge, skills and experience with others in the workplace.
To register in the public program, please complete: Train the Trainer Registration Form .
The Train the Trainer program enables participants to undertake the complete training cycle:
The course includes an explanation of the unique APOOL process.
Further training information
If this course description is close to your requirements, but you have a different or additional need, see also the explanation of the EssentialsPLUS process at EssentialsPLUS Course Additions.
If required, a similar course based on your specific needs can be conducted for your organisation, see in-house training request page or learn more about in-house training at: in-house training explanation. These courses can be run anywhere in Australia.
If you are interested in facilitator training, see Facilitator Training Course. If you are interested in public speaking training, see Public Speaking/Presentation Skills Training Course. For other presentation skills options, see: Presentation Skills.
If you are seeking a different type of trainer training, or an in-house program, see trainer development options or in-house. For example, specialist train the trainer course outlines an example of a trainer development course conducted. See also: other client case study examples.
This particular course outline involves a design that requires a number of participants, because learning from and providing feedback to peers is a key design element. However, individuals or groups of four or less can still receive quality training and coaching, see : On-demand Training and Coaching Service Explanation.
Case study - train the trainer and public speaking skills - training and presentation skills training and coaching with one senior manager.
Case study - train the trainer and leadership coaching skills - training techniques and leadership skills training and coaching with team leaders.
Training Articles (including Train the Trainer).